Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Before I journey off....

Before I journey off for a week & half, thought I would share some awesome pictures that Lindsay took today of my kids :) We went on the railroad tracks (to get Jason a picture of the kids in his new element), in the field near her house and out to visit the animals! For all who does not know this, Mr Jerry (Lindsay's dad) has a camel! Yes, a real live camel and his name is Moses and is so darn cute! Haley loved him and if we could have snuck away with Moses, we would have! He also has goats, minature horses & cows just to name a few. I also enjoyed hanging out with my favorite "niece", Aleigha and spending much needed time with her! Haley and Logan loved it too. It was so cute watching them sing songs to her while she sat watching...it kept her entertained for a little while!!!
I'll be back the 3rd of August to update............Much Love, Amanda :() )





Love this one...looks like the tracks go on forever.

Sweet kids on the tractor.



Aleigha Faith Capilos...5 1/2 months :)


Moses the Camel




Haley's new best friend....Moses! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment