Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HOME!!!

We are home from Myrtle Beach and had a great time. The kids absolutely LOVE the ocean! Neither one of them had no fear of the ocean this year and well that kind of scared me! I am not a fan of being in water that I can not see the bottom and know what I am touching. Haley's favorite thing was searching for shark teeth! We actually found 13 and Haley found the biggest one. She was so proud of the shark teeth and kept telling me how awesome it was to be out there finding them! It reminded me of being a kid and on the beach with Jerry searching for shark teeth and shells. Oh how memories like that are so wonderful, but also sad to think that I can't call him up and share the memories I am making with my daughter (Just like the ones we made together!).

Anyway, for some great news....Jason comes home tomorrow night for the weekend....yeah :). I am SOOO excited. 2 weeks was way too long to be away from each other and I know the kids are missing him terribly! Haley has a birthday party to go to on Saturday, which will be some great time for just Jason and Logan to spend together. Then maybe later in the day he can do something special with Haley. The negative is the weekend will go by so fast, but the positive is we will go visit him next weekend and stay the whole week in Pittsburg!!! I'm so excited about that!!!

Thanks for reading my blog.....hope everyone is having a wonderful summer (oh and by the way, can't believe school starts back in 5 weeks....wow!).

xoxo, Amanda




Haley loved standing on the balcony looking at the ocean. She is SO my child!!!

On the way to eat at "Crabby Mikes" & play putt-putt!


I love this picture!!! Logan was hilarious "catching a wave"!


Oh, my baby boy!!! This is what I get when I say "give moma a kiss" LOL!!!



My FAVORITE picture of the trip.....Haley searching for shark teeth! So intent!




Haley was excited to get buried in the sand!




We had to send daddy a sand message :)



No comments:

Post a Comment