Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beach bound Sunday morning!!!

Well, I am very excited to be beach bound tomorrow morning! Going to leave the house around 8 and go pick up my momsie! Then off to Myrtle Beach....going to hit the outlets first thing (hoping to find some good back to school clothes for Haley-bug) then to our hotel. The vacation will not be the same without Jason, but I am sure we will make the best of it and it will be great to get away with my mom since we have not done that in 10+ years!!!

I really want to thank Becky and Craig for surprising me last night and taking home Haley and Logan with them. I did not pick my kids up until 1:30 and I got SOOOOO much accomplished! Cleaned the entire upstairs, cut the grass, washed all the laundry and did some packing for the beach! WOW, I would be stressing right about now b/c half of that would not be done if it weren't for them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Oh, and Haley loved the blueberry picking. That is all she has talked about (and wanted to eat!). They are very yummy :)

Missing Jason madly! This is the first weekend since he started with NSR (March 16) that we have missed seeing each other. By the way his Friday night sounded, I think he was a little depressed and missing us too. Well, he paid for it today with a nice hangover! LOL!

Anyway, off to start cleaning the downstairs...............I won't blog again until Wednesday or Thursday and I'll post pictures!!!!

XOXO, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment