Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8, 2009

I thought I would post some pictures to see if I could figure this thing out!!! Hope it works!!! We are leaving for Myrtle Beach on Sunday! Getting pretty excited! I've already started packing and getting all the neccesary sand toys, beach towels & pool toys together! I am sure the Equinox will be loaded down!!! Haley and Logan are thrilled to be going. I know that they will miss their daddy being at the beach with us, but I am sure Mamaw will be a good second choice for them! I am so thankful she is going to help me out...what would I ever do without my mom???
As for Jason, he is in Bluefield, WV tonight....I think he is missing his babies pretty bad! I can usually tell when he wants to talk to me, but doesn't talk. Moments like that are hard for me, but I tell him to keep on....we are halfway there (Living on a prayer....Literally, not just in the case of the Bon Jovi song!!!) He is my hero!!! Hopefully mid-October I will be posting the location of our destination! The place we will call home.....all we want is to be together again and we will make the best of the situation!!!
Peace, Love & Happiness :)
My yellow daylily!!!


Pictures from the 4th of July!!!!





Logan on the slip n slide....I love his expression :)

Haley showing off her 4th of July swimsuit!!!



Haley and Logan...best shot I could get of the 2 of them together!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment