Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It is August already!?!?!



We had a wonderful time visiting Jason last week. We started off in Huntington, WV the first weekend, then went to Pittsburgh (Beaver Falls) for the week while Jason took a "bridge class" and then stopped by to visit some of the family in Ohio. It was a great time! The week started off a bit rainy (not use to actually getting rain on a daily basis). But we ended on a nice note by going to see the Pittsburgh Pirates play baseball on Friday night. It was a lot of fun! That was my first MLB game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I went and bought us all pirates gear so we looked like true fans sporting the gold and black :). We even took a tour of PNC park and that was fun as well. It is an amazing ballpark with the most beautiful views! On Saturday we headed to Newton Falls, Ohio to visit Ronnie's side of the family and attend Alexis' baby shower. We had a great time even though it was only about a 5 hour visit.


Haley is so excited for school to start back. It is hard to believe that my baby girl is going to be in 1st grade. Logan will still be in his daycare/preschool program in the 4 year old class.


Also, for those of you who know about my back issues I finally saw the neurosurgeon on Monday. I got some really good feedback and am excited to see if his plans for me will help. I will be getting an injection in a couple weeks, but in the meantime I am starting Physical Therapy again at a different location that deals more with spine issues. Hopefully, I will get some relief. When I had my injection in 2001 I did not go back to the dr with back problems until 2007...I am shooting for a repeat :).


Well, that is all I can think to update on right now. Exhausted and need to go get some sleep. Thanks for checking in on the blog! God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment