Thursday, August 13, 2009



Haley & Logan 8-8-09
Pipestem State Park
West Virginia

In less then a week, Haley will be a first grader!!! What?!?! First grade? I know you hear it time and time again, but it feels like she really should still be like 2 years old! Time has flown and I don't think I really like it. Anyway, I am excited about the upcoming school year. This will also be the last year of pre-school for Logan. Next year he will start "big school" and I don't know what I will do with myself. I guess it will be time to get a "real" job....LOL!

As for updates on Jason's job......he is still trucking right along in training. This past week he worked a 12 am to 12 pm shift all week. He will come home this weekend and then have to go back to doing that next week. Not so sure he is liking that schedule, but it is only for the training. He is 4 weeks away from going back to Norfolk, VA for more classes. From what he has told me he will have about 6 weeks of classes split between Norfolk and Atlanta and during that time period we should find out what we ALL really want to know....Where are we moving to? I am really looking foward to that! I really hate the unknown!

Much Love~~~Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment