Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Well it is 2010 and that is very hard to believe! I keep joking with my friends saying that this is the decade that I turn 40 and the decade Haley turns 17. I think my hair will also be totally gray by the time both of these occurances happen! Anyway, Jason and I actually celebrated the new year with good friends and had a blast!
Christmas break for the kids was pretty fun! We started it off going to Greenville to enjoy Christmas with my dad, 2 sisters and brother. How nice was that to have a Christmas with just them! It was a first, but a tradition that I hope we can continue throughout the years! The kids and I spent a day decorating cookies for Santa with Samantha and her 2 little ones, Carson and Owen. On Christmas Eve...Jason and the kids decorated a Gingerbread house that ended up loosing the whole roof (pretty bad Jason can't even build a Gingerbread house when he is suppose to build REAL houses for people to live in....LOL!). The kids got their long awaited visit from Santa with new "BIG" bikes for both. And of course tons of other stuff! It was also a wonderful and surprising Christmas for me because Jason & Haley picked me out a silver locket and put a picture of Haley and Logan in it. I adore my necklace!!!!
I am hoping that 2010 is a great year and we can make many new memories as a wonderful little family :)
Peace, Love & Happiness, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment