Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is in the air!




Fall is finally in the air in South Carolina. The past few days have been beautiful and that crisp, cool air has been so nice! I am still trying to find a time to take the kids to the North Carolina mountains to go apple picking. I don't know if it will happen this year since we have something going on every weekend for the next 3 weekends :). What is so hard to believe is that in 2 1/2 weeks, my baby girl will be 7! That is just insane to even think about. I am ready for Halloween also! I love the kids being able to dress up and go out in the neighborhood and trick-or-treat. We live in such an awesome neighborhood for trick-or-treating. I am so thankful! Haley is going to be a "rockstar", Logan a beaver (yes, I said beaver) and then Jason and I will dress up but we have undetermined costumes at the moment. Halloween is also OUR biggest day of the college football season! Volunteers V/S Gamecocks!!! OH, I am SOOO ready for this game! This will be the first game we have missed in 3 seasons, but we couldn't travel to Knoxville on Halloween. This proves that we love our kids more then football :)!



Much Love to all, Amanda




Haley & Logan Halloween 2008



TN/Carolina 2008 Game

No comments:

Post a Comment