Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last day of flag football


So, today was the last day of flag football for Logan, and Jason took him since he had an 11:00 game and Haley was cheering at 11:30. I missed the best game of the season....Logan scored a touchdown! He was SO proud of himself! Jason brought him to the end of Haley's game and he ran inside and told me all about scoring his touchdown and how he did it! I am so proud of that little boy :). Haley is really enjoying cheering and I am proud of her too! She is such a priss out there! Last night at Haley's school we got the opportunity to meet 4 Gamecock football players. This was so very exciting for Logan. He loved it. Took pictures with all of them and even got his Carolina hat fully autographed! Haley met Miss Greenville and thought it was wonderful to meet a "real, live" princess :). I so love the ages my kids are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment